Bipul Jaman Likhon (Honrs Phycies):
- 1.We must read books to gain knowledge ( negative)
- 2.Books introduce us to the realm of knowledge (passive)
- 3.The books of great writers contain noble thoughts and great ideas (Make it interrogative).
- 4.Without reading books, we cannot enrich our minds (make it affirmative).
- 5. A cunning fox was passing through a forest (Interrogative).
- 6. Some drastic steps have been taken against corruption (Active).
- 7.Social awareness is very essential to resist corruption (Exclamatory).
* Take Answer-
- 1.We cannot help reading books to gain knowledge.
- 2.We are introduced by books to the realm of knowledge.
- 3.Don’t the books of great writers contain noble thoughts and great ideas?
- 4.By reading books, we can enrich our minds.
- 5. Wasn’t a cunning fox passing through a forest?
- 6.The government has taken some drastic steps against corruption.
- 7.How essential social awareness is to resist corruption!