Dped English Suggestion SK
1. What is daily routine? Write a composition about your daily doing as a teacher by using obligations (have to, don’t have to, need to, must etc). Or
What is job? Make a daily routine considering your own job (daily life as a teacher) (important)
Or Write about your everyday activities (10/15 sentences) using the adverbs of frequency.
2. Can you remember your first day at school? How did you feel about it? (Write a Short paragraph on the primary school, you studied in).
3. “Teaching is a noble profession “Justify the statement mentioning the laily activates of a teacher.
4. What is self-employment? Write a short paragraph on a person known to you who is successful in life being self-employed. You can mention the following information: a) name of the person b) location s/he lives c) educational qualifications d) job/business/farming s/he is engaged in e) nature of her/his work f) present financial status.
5. Suppose you are going to apply for the post of AUEO. Write your C.V for the post including the information of your name, parents name, address, experienced. (important)
6. What do the health care workers/nurses do? –Or- Nursing is a noble profession explain the statement. – Or- Nursing is a noble profession. Do you agree? Give reason in favor of it.
7. Write a short composition (with 100 words) about your own hobby or past time. Write at least three reasons for liking it. Also mention who raught you this hobby. Don’t mention the name of your hobby.
Or, What is your favorite pastime? How do you perform it?
8. Do you think it is important to tell children stories? Why or why not? Give reasons in favor of your opinion. (important)
9. Write an article about a woman who supports human rights for blind people of the world. Or, What do you know about Helen Keller? (important)
10. What is the significance of a library for the DPED students? Or, How does a library help us develop our knowledge and skills? Write down your opinions.
11. Name four things which can be done on the internet. Have you used any of them? Which one do you prefer to use? Why? Write five reasons. (important)
12. Write is a balanced diet? Why should we eat a balanced diet?
13. What do you know about our country’s heritage? Briefly describe about it in your own language. Or, Name some national Heritage sites and describe two of them.
14. What is a balanced diet? Why should we eat a balanced diet? (important)
15. Describe the Transports system of Bangladesh. Which is most comfortable to travel in Bangladesh? Justify your answer
16. Write a paragraph on International Mother Language Day. (important)
17. Write a paragraph on Bangla New Year/ Baisakhi Meela. (important)
18. What is your favorite sport? Why do you like it?
19. Your friend wanted to know about DPED training and your PTI. Now reply him/her reflecting present simple and continuous from in your letter.
1. What is greetings? Introduce yourself to a group of people/classroom.
2. What profession do you think is t most dangerous/interesting/ hardest/well-paid/boring jobs?? Give your opinion.
3. What are the characteristics of a friend? Write a memorable event with your best friend.
4. Can you remember any memorable event of primary school?
5. What are the main tourist spots in Sundarbans?
6. What’s the difference between these pairs of words? an employer and an employee, a promotion and a raise, a job and a career, retired and unemployed.
7. How is the role of women in the work place changing in Bangladesh?
8. What is BMI? Why do we need to measure BMI?
9. What is the importance of internet in your DPED course?
10. What is the moral of the story “The Lion / and the Mouse”? and “The Two Sisters”.
11. What is leisure time?
12. Describe a day out with your family.
13. What is the most common bird of Bangladesh and why?
14. How to be a good traveler.
15. What kinds of animals live in Sundarbans?
16. What is balanced diet? What does it consist of?
17. Why is it important to preserve cultural heritages?
18. What kinds of problems does cultural heritage face?
19. What is the difference between traditional and modern story?
20. Make 5 sentences by using QASI, Past habits (used to), Obligations. Comparative and superlative form, adverbs of frequency, generalizing expressions tense of all forms.